Monday, May 25, 2015

Take a Leap then Power Through

Modcloth Style Gallery - Click to Shop!
body suit / American Apparel
sunglasses / Moorea Seal
sunglasses case / Moorea Seal
necklace / Moorea Seal
skirt / Windsor
shoes / Forever 21

L ife lately has been hellish I mean I'm fine, and I know I will survive. I have my family and my faith but let me tell you 2015 has been quite the adventure. Last week both Paul and I came down with a pretty nasty cold and Paul (a sound engineer) developed a horrendous ear infection. Just when I thought we were out of the woods I parked my car in a metro bus slot in Seattle by accident. The signs that were posted literally contradicted themselves saying 8:00am- 8:00pm M-F I could park there but from 3:00pm-7:00pm I could not. Anyways 5:00pm rolled around and I walked out to find an empty parking stall. Oh Seattle how I love you so. Life on the job front has gotten a little rocky/clouded which is all I will say about that. 

June is on the horizon and I know that things are going to get better but I have to put the effort in to actually create change and I will! One of the more exciting things that has happened to me recently is interning at the Moorea Seal Store in Seattle. I really love it there and can you blame me it is a gorgeous location full of creative and inspiring people. So that was one huge win for 2015. One thing I have learned this year is that most of the things I want out of life require a leap of faith. I know what I want out of life, and I have a foggy idea of how to get there so hopefully by staying motivated, determined, and keeping the faith I will beat these trying times and make progress towards my goals... One just so happens to be moving to a house rather than an apartment so stay tuned for more updates on that. 

For all of you out there who are having a rough year, your not alone! Stay strong and keep focused.




No comments:

Post a Comment