Monday, September 14, 2015

Modcloth Fit Shop: Visiting San Francisco

One of my favorite shops of all time is ModCloth. Which is no surprise, I love that they update their website every. single. day. (10:00am Pacific Time) with new seasonal clothes everyone with a cute name and description. I love that they have so many reviews on each product which helps me to know what size and fit is best for me. There customer service is freaking amazing! Someone always gets back to me immediatly and my shipping has been upgraded a number of times. They are AWSOME! end of positive rant lol ;) Paul and I were in San Francisco this last weekend I was attending the Blogcademy and he had a meeting at Skywalker Sound... (proud wife bragging) Since I new I was going to be in San Francisco I wanted to check out ModCloths first FitShop. I was so disappointed when I saw that they intended on closing September 7th but was super excited when they decided to extend their stay until after the holidays!... if you are in the area you HAVE to go check it out. I made an appointment and was able to try on one of the dresses >>> The Guilded Grace Dress in champagne >>> I constantly drool over it was so fun and now I know how it fits. I am thinking of this dress for Christmas, actually, with some red accents.

We had an absolute blast in San Francisco! and although we are SO tired from all the things we packed into 3 days it was well worth it. Stay tuned for more posts from our trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment