Saturday, January 10, 2015

Reinvent & Reimagine


It has been a rough rough week! I am in a pretty big transitionary state of my life right now, trying to figure out my career goals and ultimate life plan. And well there were some major set backs this week that made me STOP and THINK about what I was doing and why. I found myself getting frustrated and comparing myself to other people, but in reality I just needed to reassess the situation. So I am adopting the mindset of reinvention. I am not going to try to recreate other peoples success, or recreate my past, I am simply going to take my life and the things that have been working well for me and reimagine them. It's going to be a busy year for Paul and I and so I think this mindset will help to get things rolling down the right path.




dress / Marshalls
sweater / Nordstrom
flower crown / Homemade
boots / Target
necklace / Bumhemian



No comments:

Post a Comment