Friday, October 26, 2012

Picture Day!

Today was a good day! I was able to head to Spanaway early this morning to do a family photo shoot for my brother Andy and his family Sara, Colton, and dog Moose. 

DISCLAIMER: I am defiantly defiantly not a professional photographer but I thought I would at least make an effort to get some great family portraits for Andy and Sara.

I also now have a better appreciation for child photographers... holy crap! Colton doesn't sit still for more than 5 seconds without me giving him something valuable to play with ex. my i-phone. (much better than any of his toys)

So in these photos I just let Colton do whatever he wanted and took photos of that. This ended up Colton playing in Andy's jeep.

enjoy the photos...







 Above: My Favorite














Oh and lastly these are my ideas for possible Halloween or Christmas Cards : )


No comments:

Post a Comment