Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Biscotti

I
that I am done with my Keurig machine, since I have "descaled" it and done just about everything I can think of to get it up and running again. I am liking the idea of coffee the old fashion way in a pot. I want my whole apartment to smell like coffee in the morning, so I ordered a pretty blue coffee pot from Target. I am really excited about this as you can probly tell. Tomorrow will most likely be the first morning I can use it, so I made pumpkin spice biscotti to go with my Pike Place Medium Roast (which is not easy stuff to find actually)

The recipe I used was from On Sugar Mountain I found that I actually had everything except the pumpkin puree. I would recommend following the link to "On Sugar Mountain" and using her directions as they worked perfectly for me. Your shopping list should be as follows:
  • 2 cups of flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 1/2 cup granulate sugar
  • 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 egg, lightly beaten
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice



No comments:

Post a Comment