Friday, September 19, 2014

Sweater Weather


M
y birthday is in a month and a half, and I am beginning to take a look at my goals for the last year. I have accomplished most of them, some will just take a little more time and with my Masters out of the way (big goal accomplishment!) they will be a lot easier now. I am really good at goal setting, the hard part is actually meeting them. I will share my list of "26 goals before 27" when my birthday week hits but for now I am going to start incorporating my remaining goals into a new list. There is something about fall that makes me excited to start dreaming of the future, it's as if the changes happening all around us are proof that change can happen and your goals can be reached.

Modcloth Style Gallery - Click to Shop!
sweater | Sammy Dress
boots | DSW
pants | Oldnavy




No comments:

Post a Comment