Monday, March 2, 2015

Twin Falls // Northbend, WA

Y
esterday was a beautiful day in the Northwest so Paul and I decided to take advantage of it and go for a hike. I am not sure how much longer we will be living in Bellevue so we want to go on as many hikes as we can in the area. We headed over to Northbend and decided to go on the Twin Falls hike! I really loved this hike, the only thing I didn't really enjoy was the freeway noise on the first part of the hike but once you get deeper into the woods it starts to fade away. Also I should mention that the path that takes you all the way to the bottom of the falls is closed however, there is a bridge and an outlook that we were still able to get to. Like I have been mentioning I am trying to put more of an emphasis on my health and fitness this year, and going on hikes is a great way to achieve this. Today is the last day of my workout routine week 2 and I am moving on to week 3 and I am so excited! I feel so much stronger already! I am hoping that by the end of my routine Paul and I will be able to hike Mount Si we did the Little Si hike a few weeks ago and it was gorgeous! What are your fitness goals this year? If you are a fellow Pacific North-wester(?) what hikes do you love? 

3 comments:

  1. The Northwest is absolutely lovely. I love hiking on Mt Hood and Mt Rainier!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't done any hikes on Mt. Rainier yet but I bet it's gorgeous we will have to get up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun hiking trip, gorgeous photos!

    lacee swan

    ReplyDelete