Monday, March 16, 2015

Be Your Own Lucky Charm

Guys its springtime we made it through the winter! at least here in Seattle (sorry for those of you on the East Coast) I was excited to do this photo shoot at Kelsey Creek Farm inspired by St. Patricks Day and I was surprised to see that the tulip tree is already in full bloom. I was thinking about what to write in this post and was going to go on and on about lucky charms, but the thing is... I don't believe in luck. I believe in hard work, dedication, persistence and sometimes miracles. Good things don't just happen or magically materialize before your eyes. Good things are earned. I know I might get some differing views on this one but it's something I truly believe. I am working really hard this year to realign my life focusing on my health and fitness, career goals, relationships, and spirituality and the honest truth is that if you want to see a transformation in any aspect of your life that you have to make constant efforts towards it. I love Jullian Michaels quote:
"Transformation is not a future event, it is a present activity."  
This is a mindset I am striving to maintain everyday and using to make progress at achieving my goals. One of the methods that has helped me with this is identifying and cutting out the toxic things in my life. I don't need to name what they are, it's different for everyone but consider what it is that makes you feel anxious, or not good enough and if it is a true necessity in your life. I have added things like yoga, workouts, clean eating, and a network of people who I know will support me. I'll let you know how it goes but my thoughts are this is a recipe for success. I won't ramble on too much more I just wanted to give you all some inspiration to find your dream, make a plan, and go get it! I am going to be reading a new book by Gabrielle Bernstein called Miracles Now (I actually just downloaded mine on i-books for my i-pad) and I am really excited to report back with my review it looks amazing, packed with all sorts of ways to improve ones life. So until then I wish you all GOOD LUCK this St, Patricks Day.

Modcloth Style Gallery - Click to Shop!
hat / Modcloth
blouse / Target
jean / Similar
bag / Nordstrom
necklace / Forever21
pumps / Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment