Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Change is in the Air



I
know I have said it fifty bazillion times, but I love fall! It is my favorite time of the year. That being said the end of August beginning of September here in Seattle is a tough one to dress for. The mornings can be cold and frosty and the afternoons scorching hot. I like this outfit because it can easily be bundled up with a jacket, scarf, and hat for cool mornings but is cool enough for those indian summers. On another note, how are things going over here? Well, to be honest frustrating... this whole job search thing is really just annoying. I know that there is a place for me out there and I just need to be patient but it gets hard after a while. Luckily all of the blessings in my life have come to me when I wasn't searching for them, so I am taking heart from that. In the mean time I am going to enjoy my favorite season to the fullest.





shirt | Forever 21
scarf | American Eagle
glasses | Warby Parker
pants | Old Navy




No comments:

Post a Comment