Monday, November 25, 2013

Fashion kickoff

There are only a handful of outfits that I have actually planned in the last few years, and pretty much all of them were for special occasions. When I was in Junior High School I remember thinking and believeing that I was going to be a fashion designer living in Paris by the time I was... well now actually. I have decided that I want to push myself to start putting a little more effort into my outfit designs again and so to kick that off here are a few of my favorite compilations from the Paul and Ashley era. Looking at them I can see I need to start actually putting a little more thought into this lol but here you go.

Stay tuned for more...

2013 Emmy's
2010 Silversun Pickups
2012 Our last free weekend Port Townsend.
Leavenworth 2012
Christmas Pictures 2012
annd of course June 2011
So lets see what I can come up with...



No comments:

Post a Comment