Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sharing a Birthday

Today is my 25th Birthday and I am super lucky to be sharing this day with my twin brother Andy. We've been through a lot together, and the whole twin telepathy thing... totally true.
We were actually born on Friday the 13th...
I would say I'm pretty lucky though.

We celebrated together with my nephew Colton at the Rainforest Cafe' and it was so fun to see Colton so enthralled with the fish tanks and the lighting storms.

Colton helping us finish our Birthday Brownie.

It's funny I hear so many people talk about having a "quarter life crisis" ??? when they turn 25 and I just can't imagine this. I feel so so blessed to be where I am and to have accomplished and done the things I have in the last 25 years. I can't wait for the next 25... Paul and I are already creating our check list, or if your a fan of "UP" well then we are creating our own "adventure book".


My greatest blessing so far in my life has been by far meeting and marrying Paul Eric Miller.
I'm so in love with him
Stay tuned for posts on Paul's sweet birthday gift... 
it was so fun! I really am one of the lucky ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment