Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Yachats

When I was growing up going to the beach either meant driving a long way to the depressing cold Washington Coast squished in between my brothers who couldn't sit next to each other in the car because they fought... or it meant boarding a plane and flying to a tropical paradise in Hawaii. So it is no surprise that when Paul invited me to the Oregon Coast when we first started dating that I wasn't exactly excited about it, other than being able to spend time with him. Well I was completly wrong! I love the Oregon Coast and all it's cozy beach splendor. Which is why I am super excited to travel to Lincoln City during summer break with my Mr. 

Paul and his family introduced me to a little town called Yachats and were nice enough to let me tag along on multiple family trips. It is a gorgeous little town and the perfect place to unwind and relax. One of my favorite places there is The Drift Inn a super cute little restaurant it has little umbrellas hanging all over from the cieling. I am not sure how many times we have been there since but I do know it was the perfect most romantic place to spend our honeymoon and I look forward to all of our future trips there to come. 

2011

2009

2011

2009

2010
There is this song I really love and I am kind of embarassed to say that it is by The Used (I guess that was my rebellious phase) I like it because it paints a picture with words and the picture looks a lot like Yachats to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment