Friday, August 30, 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year!... and I don't mean Christmas.

Ok first off I aplologize for changing the format of my blog ALL the time... I am a little OCD and I am trying to teach myself how to design a blog, so again I apologize and I think it is going to stay this way for now.

Today I am officially feeling it... It's fall time and I am so excited! Fall in my family starts when the Puyallup Fair opens. My Mom said that was the beginning of fall and would drag all of the horse blankets from the tack room and bundled the horses all up at night when we brought them into the barn. I don't have that to look forward too anymore but some of my favorite fall things now are: pumpkin spice latte's, colorful leaves, cozy sweaters, boots, and movie nights cuddled up with Nemo and my love.  

One of my greatest memories when I was little is my grandparents taking me and my brothers to the Key Bank near their house. We would park their big van under the huge colorful trees and climb up to pick them and fill our grocery bags full, then we would go home and make art projects. My grandma would help us iron them in wax paper. (Thinking I might do this, this year!) Stay tuned for DIY leaf projects... Paul and I actuallly made our own art project a couple years ago, we were inspired by Artist Andy Goldsworthy.




Well it's almost Fall Time and I couldn't bee more excited! Stay tuned for DIY fall projects and recipes oh and check out this one >>> Pumpkin Chip Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment