Saturday, April 12, 2014

Back in the Saddle!

Saying hi to my mom's pony Ally


I am very excited to share that I have been able to start riding again! My mom purchased a pony a few months ago and started boarding her at a barn near Gig Harbor. I starting visiting Ally, the pony, with my mom and decided I should make the leap to start riding again too. It has been an absolute blast going out to the barn and even though I am completely out of shape I can tell even after only two rides that it is all starting to come back. The mare that I have been riding is a really sweet and pretty paint that the barn owner has allowed me to ride for lessons and I am SO SO grateful! The video above is ride number 2 in about five years, so taking that into consideration I think it went well.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful pony! I'm in the same boat as you - I haven't ridden for a while but have started up again. It's so nice to be around horses again :)

    ReplyDelete