Friday, July 25, 2014

My Philosophy

Modcloth Style Gallery - Click to Shop!
Let the job interviews commence! Recently I have been working hard on finding a job, but not just any job, a career. It has been a rather daunting task to find employment that falls in line with my strict criteria (and I do suggest having one) but I have been able to apply to one job per day this week. Annnd I have a phone interview on Tuesday, YAY! I think. I did an interview a few weeks ago for a small art studio but upon learning more about the organization I realized it would not be a fit for me. It was still a blessing to have the interview because I realized that I had not really thought out the questions I might be asked, for instance, "what are three words that describe your philosophy?" at the time I made something up, but now that I have had some time to think about it my three words are:

Loyalty
Authenticity
Creativity

I think having conversations with others even in a job interview setting and being asked questions that make you reflect on how you move through life can be motivational and self inspiring. Just some food for thought. So "What are three words that describe your philosophy?"


fedora | Francescas 
graphic tee | Old Navy 
maxi dress | Target
lips | Covergirl
boots | Famous Footwear
hobo bag | Nordstrom
necklace | Private Glass Artist



No comments:

Post a Comment