Monday, December 29, 2014

DIY Orange Julius

Iknow I know this drink is full of calories, and we are all supposed to be starting our new year resolutions/diets. I made this drink because my parents bought Paul a new drink mixer it is so awesome you can check it out here. We were excited to try it out so we made the easiest milkshake we could find. I am really interested to see what type of health smoothies we can come up with using this machine. I am starting work next week, and I thought it would be awesome to make healthy smoothies for breakfast. Anyway, Happy New Year in advance! Maybe try to fit in an Orange Julius or two before your resolutions begin. All you need is:

1 cup of orange juice
1/2 cup of old fashion vanilla ice cream
Just blend them together

No comments:

Post a Comment