Thursday, December 11, 2014

Ombré Star Sugar Cookies


I have never been super talented at baking sugar cookies I'm just not a very patient person. I always end up rushing things along and either burning them or melting the frosting. So this time I took some basic tips to heart and I think the results are much better. Here are some steps you shouldn't skip when baking your Christmas cookies this year. Oh and side note I finally splurged and had my blogger title professionally designed by the Sunday Studio, and I think she did an amazing job! Scroll up and take a peek.
Sugar Cookie Recipe adapted from Allrecipes.com
  • Use a basic cookie cutter with no small edges or thin pieces
  • Refridgerate your cookie dough overnight
  • Don't leave cookies in the oven too long (no brainer but seriously take them out early)
  • Use a mixer instead of hand stirring 



No comments:

Post a Comment