Friday, December 27, 2013

Meet Kevin!





During Christmas vacation my little brother, Jimmi adopted a 5 year old Nebelung cat for Paul and I. Technically your really not supposed to adopt cats and give them away lol but my brother has a big big heart and he knew that Paul and I were devastated over the loss of Nemo. I had no idea what he was doing until he showed up at my apartment with a big box that had breathing holes in it (typical behavior in my family). Paul and I decided to keep the cat, and despite all of my efforts to come up with a pretty, fancy name for him we just kept coming back to Kevin. I know, I know, what kind of a name is Kevin for a cat? but the reason we settled for this is because of the movie UP and Kevin’s playful personality. You can watch the clip below which inspired his name.


Kevin is fitting into our family perfectly! He slept on our bed the first night like he had known us for years. I am so excited for our new addition to the Miller family. Above are some pictures of our beautiful new cat. Stay tuned for more photos and stories of Kevin as he has quite the personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment