Friday, December 12, 2014

Salt Dough Gift Tags


T his week has been pretty great! Without jinxing it, things are starting to look up... for real this time. I think 2015 is going to be a really great year. That being said here is day 5 of my "Twelves Days of Christmas Posts." I decided to make salt dough gift tags. These are really easy to do all you need is: 4 cups of flour, 1 cup of salt, and 1.5 cups of warm water. I don't have a lot of Christmas stamps so I pulled a fir branch from my Christmas Tree and used it to dip in black ink and then press into the dough. I also used stamps of postage stamps from around the world for a fun touch. I think these turned out pretty great and they can also be used for Christmas ornaments. Ok this is the last post for this week, taking the weekend off to come up with some more great Christmas posts. See you on Monday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment