Friday, December 19, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide Part 2




























1/2/3/4

The more masculine list, from top to bottom, left to right. Number one is a mens product from Philosophy. I love philosophy it is my absolute favorite perfume and one that smells really fresh without being overpowering. That being said I have not been able to find amen in stores or on the Philosophy website. I have only been able to find it on the QVC site. So if you are going to purchase it you are taking a risk, but it's not too great since most of philosophy's products smell fantastic.

Vans, Paul loves these shoes and he buys the same ones every time. They hold up pretty well and go with just about any outfit.

"Bowers Wilkins is a leading designer of high end high-fi speakers, and have fantastic clarity and stereo imaging"... this is a quote from my husband. I will tell you that they hold up well (have gone through the wash a few times) and I like that they really cut out background noises.

Last one! American Eagle Heritage Flannel Shirts... I love these shirts on Paul they feel so soft, and look really nice for casual or semi formal events. They aren't too expensive and you can usually buy one get one during American Eagle sales. 

That's it for now! I will see you Monday and Tuesday for the last two "Twelve days of Christmas" posts and then it is Christmas Time YAY! Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment