Monday, December 22, 2014

Mini Pumpkin Pies


I
n order to make these super easy mini pumpkin pies, all you need is a can of Libby's pumpkin puree and the ingredients listed on the back of the can for pumpkin pie filling. You will also need 2 pie crusts. I just used the pre-made kind you can buy at the store. These pies are really easy to make the only trick is watching them so that the pie crust does not burn as it bakes faster than the pie filling. All you need to do is mix up your pie filling and pour it into the pie crusts which you situate inside a cupcake pan... and there you go it's that easy! These are so fun to make and they look so pretty, they are also easier to serve I think than a traditional pumpkin pie.

My photos are a little dark as the sun went down fast today, yesterday was the shortest day of the year! One of my blogger goals next year is to become a little better at food photography... (using more natural light) and I'm hoping that I will be producing Williams-Sonoma worthy photographs by the end of next year. So stay tuned or subscribe to "charcoal & ash" to stay in touch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment