Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sea Star Ornaments

S
o I have this idea that I am going to create a "Beach Themed" Christmas tree this year. That being said I want to do it on a small budget. I have found many places that sell seashells in bulk, but the best deal I have found is simply creating your own ornaments from salt dough. It is really simple! You can find a recipe for them HERE. These took me maybe 20 minutes to make, although as you can see they look cracked so I need to work on a solution for that. They can dry on their own or in the oven on a low setting. I am pretty excited to perfect this craft as I would love to have a fully decorated beachy tree! Being a beach girl at heart I am super excited to see how this tree project turns out! Check back around Christmas for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment