Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I'm Still Alive!

H ey anyone and everyone who reads my blog! It's been a while so I thought I would do a little update on life and the blog. 2016 has been insane for me so much has happened and a LOT of it has been good yay! I have started a photography business which I am currently working all the kinks out of, learning about the business and perfecting my technical skills. I hope you will all take a moment to check out my Shop and maybe add a print or two to your home ;) As for the blog I have been taking time to ponder what it is I want to do with this space of mine which is now 4 years old (still a baby on the blogoshpere) I have decided that this space will be an extension of my photography business, which makes sense as it is what initially inspired me to pick up a camera. I remember when I first started taking low resolution images from the web for my posts lol oh how the times have changed. I hope to share my photography adventures, inspiration, a fashion post or two although I think I'm over that, and some of my finished products. I hope you will stick around the blog and enjoy this new phase of my creative life with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment