Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Larsen Lake Blueberry Farm

It's old news I moved to Bellevue! now I am beginning to wander around our new city to get aquainted. This evening Paul and I decided to go blueberry picking at Larsen Lake Blueberry Farm. We had so much fun and it reminded me a lot of hanging out on the farm... (made me a little less homesick) We ended up picking about 5 pounds of blueberries which doesn't sound like a lot but really it's a ton. I already made a dozen blueberry-cinnamon muffins and it doesn't even look like I put a dent in our bucket, they turned out great though. (I know this because Paul is actually eating them)

Check out the recipe for Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins at Southern Living.com




Here are some pictures from our Larsen Lake adventure...

The baby bird that was in my bush

the cute blonde guy that follows me everywhere

I love that Paul will actually do this stuff with me, what an amazing husband!

Another recipe I want to try is the Blueberry Bee Pollen Raw Vegan Smoothie... It sounds weird but could possible taste good and be good for you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment