Sunday, September 23, 2012

Beautiful Reminders

When Paul and I moved to Bellevue I was really nervous I would be too overwhelmed with the city life (the constant car alarms and fire engines are getting on my last nerve). I had a hard time adjusting even just moving into Tacoma after growing up a farm kid in Spanaway, Washington so I was surprised when Paul and I stumbled upon our new home. It is so beautiful in this area of Bellevue there are trails, lakes, and even community gardens I love it so much, and it makes for great walks and talks with my love. It may sound strange but it's environments like this that remind me of home, of the farm and I know that as far fetched as it may seem finding a home in the city with such beautiful reminders was not an accident, God blessed our new dwelling in a beautiful way.








No comments:

Post a Comment