Tuesday, September 25, 2012

DIY (French) Terrarium

I am going to actually do work after this but for now I am procrastinating with plants...

I have been annoying Paul that I wanted plants for our apartment and yesterday on our "Saturday" which now actually isn't even that because I have class... Paul took me to Molbak'sThis is officially my new favorite place at least for now. It's huge and they have every kind of plant you could possibly imagine they even have a little cafe where we had lunch. Paul and I picked out a few succulents and I created a terrarium for our apartment.

I love these pretty little plants! their crazy names are:
  • Blue Spruce
  • Fulda Glow
  • Crassula Argent
  • Sempervivum Mix "houseleeks"
  • Echeveria

which I'm glad I looked them up or I would never remember:

Terrarium Ingredients: Succulent plants, glass bowl, gravel, eiffel tower, and quartz






 Thank You for taking me to lunch and letting me pick out plants amazing husband!



No comments:

Post a Comment