Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Change in the New Year!


The sun has set on 2013 and the New Year has begun. I have set many goals for myself and I am setting out to accomplish them! If there were a theme for the New Year I would say that it is CHANGE for the better. There are a lot of hard decisions, and drastic changes ahead I think for 2014 but Paul and I are ready! I was looking at photos from our honeymoon on the Oregon Coast and remembering a promise we made to ourselves that we would not live our lives according to what everyone else thinks is "right" Paul and I promised each other that we would do "GREAT" things and push ourselves to be the best we could be. We actually bought each other sand dollars as a symbol of that promise we made at the beach that day. I am so excited for our life to unfold just a little more this year and to celebrate the things it has already brought us in the past few. 


No comments:

Post a Comment