Thursday, January 2, 2014

I resolve to be happy!


Well it's 2014 and I am so excited! I can now officially say I graduate this year! (I am knocking on wood as I type) So what is my New Year resolution? It’s pretty simple actually it is to "BE HAPPY" I had a great head start on this resolution as Paul and I took a mini road trip, 25 minutes to be exact, to Snoqualmie Falls which is apparently very close to our house. I loved spending time with Paul and now a day I feel like we hardly get to spend time together that isn't on a short timer. Traveling out to the falls I remembered what it's like to have a weekend and time that is not spent worrying about the future. While standing at the falls what I kept thinking about is how we can see God through nature, how can you stare at something so beautiful and powerful and think that it was by pure accident and with no intent. I guess that is a tip to being happy reflecting on your life and realizing that just like the Snoqualmie Falls it is not unintentional or accidental. 

Anyways, here is to being the happiest self I have ever been in 2014! Enjoy the photos of the falls, Paul and I were trying out our photography skills lol lol with our new camera. 






No comments:

Post a Comment