Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Serres Farm Pics

For my Birthday Paul and I decided to get Christmas Pictures... actually it's something I wanted to do and Paul agreed to "cooperate" (just to clarify a little) We found this really awesome photographer at Red Sparrow Photography who did these cute little mini Christmas Photo Sessions. We only spent about a half an hour with her and we have so many pictures! (I am only showing the few that I recently purchased) 

The photographers name is Katie Cann-McTaggart she set up a meeting at Serres Farm which was so cute with it's little red barn and Christmas tree farm. Well I hope you enjoy our Miller Christmas Pictures and the fun surprise at the end.

-again, I'm so lucky I have a husband who puts up with this girlie stuff ; )

                          








Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment