Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Girl Time


It's spring break for exactly 2 weeks, and I am cramming all the fun and relaxation (with a little cleaning) into it. I was so excited I was able to spend some time with my mom. For me that’s the best vacation time ever, my mom and I talk about everything, we get latte's and just relax, shop, play with the dogs, and ultimately unwind ourselves from life and all the boys... for me Paul, and for her Dad, Jimmi, and Andy. Don't get me wrong they are all amazing and we love them but sometimes a girl just needs girl time! 

Our last visit I was able to go out to the barn and meet her new pony Ally, I say pony because she is only 14 hands! I can't believe it I don't remember that last time I could see over the back of a horse, I'm so use to 17 hand warmbloods. Ally is so cute and seriously the star of the barn, everyone we met asked if we were the owners of the cute black pony. Ally is a little diva and she knows it! I can't wait to get back out to the barn I am so excited I might even be taking lessons again!

Here are some pictures of our adventure and the beautiful Ally...








No comments:

Post a Comment