Sunday, March 23, 2014

Rattlesnake Ridge

Paul and I were able to get outside today we went on a hike at Rattlesnake Ridge, which is near Northbend, Washington. I have to say this trail has become my new favorite place it is absolutely beautiful! I just can’t get over the lookout at the top, which looks out over Rattlesnake Lake. The glacier blue water of the lake in contrast with the lush green forest and hazy blue mountains is breathtaking. I have to admit I have issues with heights, not so much that I am afraid, but more like I feel like I can't get my balance. It was ok though Paul was there and helped me walk steadily on the cliff (it was so high up and very steep) Overall the hike was pretty easy and so SO worth it! 

Like I said this is my new favorite spot! And I have great artsy/creative plans for it in the near future… stay tuned ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment