Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Heartlines

Everytime I take a trip with Paul I end up refering to it as the "best trip ever!" this is starting to become a problem because we have taken many trips from San Francisco, L.A., Kauai, and Yachats, to Leavenworth and Vashon Island. I guess they all can't be my favorite, but, this last one to Lincoln City was pretty amazing.

It's becoming apparent that we like to wander... not sure what that says about us, but I am so happy that the person I married is as equally intrested in the art of the beautiful world around us. I have plenty of stories, ideas, and images to share from our trip. But for now all I really have to say is sharing another adventure with Paul again has shown me how truly blessed I am to have him in my life. I cannot wait to travel the rest of the world with him in the years to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment