Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Graduation and getting a Masters Degree!

Well, it happened! On June 15 at the Key Arena I received my Masters Degree in Arts Leadership it is actually a MFA. I am so excited this has been a goal of mine for a while. I am pretty anxious about my next steps as I am really wanting to land in a job that I love and can grow in (seriously) I want a job that I absolutely LOVE and have room to move up in, that can't be impossible right? I have been starting to re-write my resume thanks to all the wonderful experiences I had while in Grad School, and I came across this website with examples of creative resumes enfuzed.com. I know I am not a graphic designer but I am going to try to make my resume just a little more artistic than your everyday template. Anyway, I will write more reflective posts on my Graduate School experience later but for now I am solely focused on my future and next steps... its pretty exciting actually. (I have so many goals lol)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment